“Being a part of Corps d’Elite as a smaller brokerage allows me as an agent to pass on a more intimate, one-on-one experience to clients, making me more accessible to my clients who I put first.” - Tina Ventura
Tina Ventura, a licensed agent since 2007, brings nearly 10 years of experience to the Corps d’Elite team. Tina specializes in the Southwest Riverside County area, specifically in Temecula and Murrieta, where she, her husband, and her children currently live. A mother of five, who has put four children through the Murrieta School District, with a fifth about to start kindergarten, Tina is very family oriented and understands the importance of having the right home in the right area to raise a family. Tina believes that being a part of the Corps d’Elite team provides a level of accessibility, for her and her clients, not always found at a larger brokerage. This allows Tina to provide an intimate, personalized experience to her clients in a way that mirrors family. Background:
- California BRE licensed since 2007
- Graduated from University of California Riverside with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- “Everything revolves around family.” Tina and her husband Ramon, are proud parents of 5 children: Simmona, age 25; William, age 21; Victoria, age 19; Catherine, age 12; and Elizabeth, age 4.
- Tina enjoys dancing and going to ballet recitals with her daughter, Catherine.
- Tina also enjoys camping, fishing, hiking, playing softball and cooking traditional family recipes.