“We founded Corps d’Elite to give clients a world-class experience in which their happiness is always the number one priority. We always give 110% and always look to find the best solutions to help everyone who comes our way, regardless of budget, until the client is satisfied or all avenues are exhausted.” - Grace Hood
Grace Hood, one of the two proud owners of Corps d’Elite Real Estate Group and Corps d’Elite Mortgage Group, has a knack for putting her clients first and really understanding their needs. Grace meets those needs with 10 years of experience in the real estate industry in San Diego and Riverside Counties, and a lifetime of compassion and empathy. Always treating others the way she would like to be treated, Grace’s priorities match up with the priorities of each of her clients because she takes them on as her own, always making herself available to answer all questions and concerns, big or small. Grace loves the honest and open environment that she finds important in her own immediate family, and goes out of her way to recreate that with the Corps d’Elite team and their clients, a family in its own rights. Background:
- Held Real Estate License since 2005
- Born in Manila, Philippines; immigrated to the U.S. with her family in 1986
- Fluent in English, Tagalog (National Language of the Philippines), and Kapampangan (a dialect of the Philippines)
- Recipient of the 2008 & 2009 Executive Club Award and the 100% Club Award.
- Readers Choice Top Real Estate Agent Nominee by The North County Times & The Californian in 2010.
- Grace met Randall while she was working at FIDM in downtown LA and he was an active duty Marine stationed on Camp Pendleton
- Grace and Randall have been happily married since 1990
- Grace is a proud mother; her son Brandon is one of the newest additions to the Corps d’Elite team
- Grace worked in marketing for 10 years prior to getting her real estate license
- Grace enjoys watching movies, discovering new eateries, and attending Filipino gatherings with traditional dishes where everyone exchanges funny stories about growing up in the Philippines and shares unique experiences living in America