“A world class experience equates to a personalized experience in which we go above and beyond average. We want each person to know that they are not just a name on paper; they are family.” - Debbie Bosset
Debbie Bosset is an amazing client-oriented member of the Corps d’Elite team. A San Diego native who has grown up and lived in the South Bay region for over 31 years, Debbie has a deeply rooted connection with the area and understands the needs of its homeowners. Debbie recognizes that at its core, buying or selling a home is a personal experience that is uniquely important to each of her clients. Previously a client of Corps d’Elite Real Estate Group, Debbie joined the team having experienced service at a world-class level. Debbie wishes to continue to provide that level of service to her clients through making the buying and selling process as comfortable as possible, while building strong relationships with her clients like those she shares with her family. Background:
- 2 years experience as a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator prior to earning her Real Estate License
- Graduated from San Diego State University in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Fluent in Spanish
- Debbie’s favorite thing about her family is that it is so unique and diverse.
- Debbie enjoys spending family time with her husband Steven and two kids, Sebastian and Daisy.
- Debbie finds the gym a great place to decompress and clear her head.
- Debbie has a background in interior design and really enjoys party planning, both of which are testaments to her attention to detail.